A limited drop of 10 white/natural color Adventure Totes will be released on the website at 12:00pm Central time on 2/7/2024.
A durable, versatile and functional gear hauler with vintage camp and Midwest-inspired style. Our bag is proudly made in the U.S.A. (and in South Dakota!) from premium materials and constructed by expert tradesmen and women. This bag was designed by an aerospace engineer, mountaineer, and avid adventurer to handle the toughest loads and widest variety of use cases.
- Unique 3-set strap system - allows for safe handling and carrying of loads of all types
- Designed to hold up to extreme stress - This bag will hold more weight than you can carry.
- A vintage camping gear inspired design that looks great around town, but also begs you to take it on an adventure
- Volume: 44 liters
- Dimensions: 16” x 13” x 13”
- Exterior: 18 oz heavy-duty canvas
- Interior: 600 denier polyester, water and abrasion resistant
- Care: Spot clean only with water and mild-detergent
Made in South Dakota
Not just made in America, but made in South Dakota! Back in the day, some of the biggest names in the outdoor industry (Pata..., L.L. B.... and Cabel....'s to name a few) until they pulled production overseas. We think it's time to bring that work back home, and we're proud to partner with expert tradesmen and women who have knowledge of outdoor gear manufacturing.
New, unused products can be returned for a full refund 60 days from the purchase date. Products which have been used, or show dirt or signs of wear cannot be refunded.
Our “Patch It!” Guarantee - Repair Policy
Our goal is to make lifetime gear. We guarantee the product to be free of manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If your product is damaged we would love to repair it so you can keep taking it on adventures for years to come. We can patch (literally, with a vintage patch or a spiffy new one - your choice) cuts or holes and we can repair blown-out seams. At this time we do not charge for repairs, but you're on the hook for shipping. If your product failed due to a manufacturing defect (not wear and tear) and is not repairable, we will replace it. Please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange a repair.